November 24, 2020
Give a Special Gift Today!
St. Mary’s Medical Center will payroll deduct for gifts to the St. Mary’s Medical Center Foundation by Medical Center employees, based on the following criteria:
- Payroll deductions will be available only to regular full-time and regular part-time employees.
- The minimum payroll deduction will be $25.00.
- Any questions regarding the donation will be directed to the Vice President in charge of the Foundation. Please call Bradley Burck at 304.526.2658.
- In case of termination or change from regular full-time or regular part-time status to on-call/PRN, the total balance remaining will be deducted from the last payroll check.
- If it is not possible to make a deduction during any given pay period, due to insufficient gross wages, the next deduction will be increased by the amount of the missed deduction.